These resources are centred around science and education (and science education). Please contact us if there's a resource that you think should be included here.
- Doctors Opposing Circumcision (DOC) - Physicians for Genital Integrity
- Doctors Opposing Circumcision is an organization of physicians and other concerned peoples who are opposed to non-therapeutic neonatal circumcision. These doctors recognize that no one has the right to forcibly remove sexual body parts from another individual. They also believe that doctors should have no role in this painful, unnecessary procedure inflicted on the newborn, and it is their mission to advocate for genital integrity for the health and well-being of all children.
- QuackWatch.org - Your Guide to Quackery, Health Fraud, and Intelligent Decisions
- QuackWatch is an international network of people who are concerned about health-related frauds, myths, fads, fallacies, and misconduct. Its primary focus is on quackery-related information that is difficult or impossible to get elsewhere. Founded by Dr. Stephen Barrett in 1969 CE as the Lehigh Valley Committee Against Health Fraud (Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA), it was incorporated in 1970; in 1997, it assumed its current name and began developing a worldwide network of volunteers and expert advisors.
The QuackWatch web site is a valuable resource for any research into any subject relating to health or medicine.
- Randolf's Educational Resources
- As a parent, Randolf Richardson has an interest in high quality educational materials and resources that are suitable for his children. He is sharing this carefully-curated list of internet resources on his web site in the hopes that they will be helpful to other parents (and teachers) who are also interested in enhancing childhood education for their children in ways that are interesting and inspiring to young minds.
- Religions Wiki (Iron Chariots)
- Religions Wiki (which is based on the famous Iron Chariots web site in response to its mysterious disappearance) is intended to provide information on apologetics and counter-apologetics. The authors collect common arguments and provide responses, information, and resources to help counter the glut of misinformation and poor arguments which masquerade as evidence for religious claims.